ALERT: MEMBERS TRAVELING WITH RETURN INTO UNITED STATES
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 26, 2021:
All members and guests who are returning to the United States from Los Cabos will be required to have been tested for COVID-19 and receive a NEGATIVE test result in order to be allowed to board an airplane.
To assist and accommodate this requirement, the Association has made the following arrangements to help you:
1. No less than 2 Days prior to your departure, you will need to take the antigen test by authorized medical staff, who are expected to be present on-site to administer the test. Please see the Front Desk to coordinate your appointment. a. In the alternative, you will be provided with an offsite location to visit where this test can be administered to you and your family.
2. The cost for the antigen test is negotiated to be no more than $30 (USD) to Cascadas members and guests. If you require PCR testing (Canada), please contact the resort directly for further information. The cost for onsite testing has been reduced and there are additional offsite testing options.
3. Test results will be made available to you prior to your departure.
4. You will be required to provide written evidence of your negative test prior to checking in to your flight to the U.S.
5. Members or guests who test POSITIVE to the COVID-19 virus will not be permitted to board your flight. If this should occur, the Association will help you to find accommodations where you can quarantine for the required amount of time.
6. We will do our best to provide you with accommodations at our resort, which will cost no more than the maintenance fee for the provided unit. If accommodations are not available, we will help you find alternate accommodations.
7. Any member who is tested Positive and is required to quarantine at our resort will be subject to strict policy of quarantine, which will be explained to you. This is necessary to control any further spread of the virus. We will do our best to make you as comfortable as possible.
8. Club Cascadas does not mark up the cost for testing. It merely facilitates testing being performed and charges the cost as a passthrough.
It is highly recommended that all members purchase Travel Insurance from West Coast Global, and that you verify with them that your travel expenses will be covered should you be impacted by the COVID-19 virus and your travel is interrupted and your visit is prolonged.